GET TO KNOW
A conservative leader running for re-election in Senate District 32, Aaron is our local leader that will fight for our community.
Encouraging Job Creation & Development
As a small business owner, Aaron understands the challenges facing Hoosier businesses. As our State Senator, he will:
- Continue to work to help businesses attract, expand, and retain high-wage jobs and invest in our local communities.
- Support policies that create a business-friendly tax environment to encourage them to create and invest in local jobs.
- Continue investing in infrastructure improvements to attract new businesses to southeast Indianapolis and Indiana as a whole.
Protecting Your Tax Dollars
Hoosier families deserve to decide what to do with their hard-earned money and Aaron believes our government must live within its means:
- As State Senator, Aaron has only supported honestly balanced budgets and has repeatedly voted against costly tax increases.
- Aaron has and always will continue to support the permanent property tax caps which keep taxes low and predictable.
- Aaron believes Hoosier families and businesses should not be punished with higher taxes simply because they have found success by working hard and creating jobs in our communities.
Empowering Successful Futures in the Classroom
As a father of two boys, Aaron understands the significant impact a high-quality education has on the future of our children:
- During his days on the City-County Council, Aaron proudly supported the state's first Pre-K program in Indianapolis.
- As State Senator, Aaron has continued to support effective improvements to our schools at all levels, from Pre-K through higher education.
- Aaron remains committed to working with our local teachers to ensure they have the support, materials, and freedom needed to best educate our children.
Creating Safe Neighborhoods
Aaron understands the benefits of ensuring the public safety of all Hoosiers and is passionate about keeping our streets safe:
- As a former Marion County deputy prosecutor, Aaron has been committed to ensuring that our most violent criminals remain behind bars.
- Aaron has always put public safety ahead of politics. As our State Senator, he has worked to increase public safety funding in order to combat violent crime and drug abuse.
- Aaron remains committed to fighting crime and keeping our neighborhoods safe.